Gdzie znajdę przystępnie podane, różnorodne informacje prawne?
Centrum prasowe DZP.
From 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies in Poland and other European Union countries. We would therefore like to give you several details on the subject of how DZP processes personal data.
The administrator of the personal data is Domański Zakrzewski Palinka Sp.k. (“DZP”; address: Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warszawa). Data are processed for contact purposes and to impart information on changes to provisions and authority practices and on other issues, including events concerning day-to-day legal, economic and cultural issues, inter alia, by sending DZP newsletters. The above is carried out on the basis of legitimate interests, i.e. in accordance with art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Data can also be processed where necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract and for compliance with a legal obligation to which DZP is subject, i.e. pursuant to art. 6(1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR. Data can be transferred to entities with whose help DZP achieves the indicated aims, including entities maintaining IT infrastructure. Giving data is voluntary and in contractual relations is a requirement for concluding and performing a contract. It is possible to object to data processing, request access to, rectification and erasure of personal data or restriction of processing and data portability. Data are kept until an objection is made, and in contractual relations – throughout the term of the contract and thereafter for a period specified in provisions on archiving and limitations period for claims. Anyone has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Questions concerning privacy at DZP can be sent to DZP’s Data Protection Inspector, Maciej Maciejewski, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. General information
1. This cookies policy ("Cookies”) for dzp.pl ("Website”) is for Website users and explains what cookies are, why we use them, how they work and the user's rights and obligations.
2. The cookies' administrator is Domański Zakrzewski Palinka sp.k., Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland ("Service Provider”).
II. Information compiled
1. When using the Website data about the user is automatically compiled, i.e. IP address, domain name, browser type and type of operating system. These data can be compiled by cookies, the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system and can be saved on server logs.
2. The cookies referred to in point 1 are sent to a user's computer or other device when the user browses the Website. Cookies remember the user's preferences, which enhances the quality of services, improves search results and the applicability of the information displayed and tracks user preferences. Users can opt out of cookies by selected the appropriate setting on the browser used.
3. Consent is given to the Service Provider storing or accessing cookies on your device through settings on the browser installed on the user's device. If you want to remove cookies from your device you can do so by using your browser options. If you want to remove a particular cookie you can fnd it through browser options by using the password "dzp".
4. The Service Provider uses the cookies listed below (unless otherwise stated):
I. Strictly necessary cookies – cookies of key importance that enable users to move around the Website and use its features, such as access to safe sections of the Website. Without these cookies the Website may not be displayed properly. These are registered user cookies – unique identifers given to each user to enable them to be recognised when they visit or return to the Website;
II. Performance cookies – collect information about how visitors use the Website, i.e. which pages they visit most often and if they get error messages. Data compiled by these cookies are anonymous and are only used to improve how the Website works;
III. Functionality cookies – register choices made by users (such as user name, language or the region the user is in). These cookies can also be used to remember the changes a user makes, e.g. to text size, fonts and to other parts of the Website that can be customised. Data compiled by cookies may be used by the Service Provider to track the behaviour of users and to make content available).
5. Google Analytics referred to in point 1 is an internet analytical system that generates statistics about the Website's trafc used to carry on marketing activities.
6. Web Beacon referred to in point 1 is used to monitor user activity on a website or to check the email address of recipients of content sent by a user through a website when messages containing the Web Beacon fle are open.
III. Data usage
1. Data given by a user or compiled automatically are used by the Service Provider to:
I. ensure proper functioning, confguration, security and reliability of the Website,
II. monitor session status,
III. adjust information displayed to the user's preferences, or
IV. analyse, compile statistics, review and audit Website displays.
1. If you have any questions or would like more information about this Cookies Policy, please email us at: email@example.com
1. The rules set out in the Cookies Policy are governed by Polish law.